Right okay...

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
So has anyone got anymore ideas on different nappies I can try, the criteria being:

They HAVE to be velcro (am not letting OH getting out of nappy changes cause he finds poppers too fiddly with his big fingers)

Need to be simple, 2 parters are out as OH will prob forget to put on the wrap.

Sized would be better, as Chloe has a tiny frame, or very trim BTP.

Something pretty!! Am a little bored with plain colours!!

So far we have got/tried: Pop Ins, BG V3/AIO/Flips, Gro Baby, Itti's, LL, Rumparooz.

If anyone's got any ideas then please let me know! x

Blueberrys?

Happy Heinys?

Thirsties Duos
https://www.abbyslane.com/catalog.php?category=880

Out of those the only ones I've tried are Thirsties but they have changed a bit since I had some, but I really liked them. I would also recommend Fuzzi Bunz even though they are snaps, they are really easy to do and work great.

Mini Lala - very pretty colours but they are BTP not sized :)

Cushie Tushies, Issy bears, Wee Notions, Blueberrys and Wild Child Workhorse? :flower:
(mmmm sounds like a scrummy list, especially when added to your Mini Lalas on the way and Grobabys) :thumbup:

ermmm....blueberries, nature babies stuffable, mini lala, green kids?

Blueberrys?

Happy Heinys?

Thirsties Duos
https://www.abbyslane.com/catalog.php?category=880

Out of those the only ones I've tried are Thirsties but they have changed a bit since I had some, but I really liked them. I would also recommend Fuzzi Bunz even though they are snaps, they are really easy to do and work great.

Do Blueberrys come velcro sized? will look into it.

HH and Thristies are a no, already shown them to OH and they got veto'd on looks!

Cushie Tushies, Issy bears, Wee Notions, Blueberrys and Wild Child Workhorse? :flower:
(mmmm sounds like a scrummy list, especially when added to your Mini Lalas on the way and Grobabys) :thumbup:

Cushie Tushies - have not seen them in velcro?

Issy bears - I veto'd these, I dont like the patterns.

Wee Notions & Wild Child Workhorse - they scare me a little, not sure why!

Blueberrys - will look into seeing sized.

Id go with wee notions as you can basically design them to how you want them. My OHs favourites (he hates poppers) are Blueberry BTP and the wee notions I ordered specifically with aplix for his benefit.
He also likes the upsy daisy ones I just got as they are aplix too but UD no longer exists but they are out there to buy preloved, infact I just picked up two more on usednappies.co.uk yesterday.

i think i've only ever seen side snap sized BB iirc? Over here at least.

i think i've only ever seen side snap sized BB iirc? Over here at least.

Maybe OH might get on with ss better then front snap, am going to go stalk cnt for some diff nappies to try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->