Right or Wrong ? Please help ...

MissyMoo88

Mummy to Isla & an angel
Reaction score
Hello ladies ,

I'd really appreciate your views, experience, advise, opinions on this ...

I've found myself today reading alot of information on the net only to come away more confused ! This is what I've read -

a) Sperm takes 24 hours to reach the egg after ejaculation.
b) Sperm takes 2-3 minutes to reach the egg after ejaculation.

Missionary is a better position than from behind.

Lying down after intercourse does not help.

A tampon can help keep the sperm inside.

a) You should have sex every 12 hours on your fertile days.
b) You should have sex every 24 hours on your fertile days.
c) You should have sex every other day on your fertile days.

If any of you could give any light on these I would be very grateful :flower:

Also any other tips would be very much appreciated !!

Heaps & heaps of baby dust to you all

xx

position ~ some women with tilted uterous found it was better position (guy behind) than missionary. but wither is good.

after the deed ~ lying down for at least 10 minutes after is good to help spermies get where they need to, but you can tilt your hips too much causing spermies not to be able get through cervix. Lie down with small pillow under lower back tilting just a little stay there as long as you can.

sperm/egg ~ sperm lives longer than our eggs, so having sex before ovulation is best as we'll have sperm waiting for our egg to come and play ;)

tampons/soft cups ~ most women find the 'leak after, it's sticky, slimy and a mess so for most they use tampons so there's no mess, however using tampons/sofcups after sex helps spermies stay inside.

I am with you on the amount of time sperm takes to reach the egg but I wish it only takes a couple of minutes lol!

I've heard missionary is better because of gravity working, but on the other hand from behind allows the sperm to be deposited closer to the cervix. I think both are as good as each other. As long as the woman isn't on top, or you're not standing up lol, you have a good chance.

I think lying down with your bum propped up on pillows is a good idea, again gravity can get to work on pulling the sperm closer to the cervix. I always do that after trying.

Inserting a tampon isn't a good idea, in my eyes anyway. I've always been told to avoid inserting anything after the sperm is inside, just in case it disrupts their journey in any way.

Hope I helped :) xx

Thank you both !!

It's so confusing all these stories on the net !!

I am due to ovulate tomorrow or Thursday, got a faint positive ovulation today ! We BD about an hour ago (tmi sorry) and I'm still propped up on a pillow lol ! We also used pre seed for the first time ... I'm hoping February is our month ! ... And for you too ladies :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->