• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Right side rib pain.

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
So, i posted a little something about this before. Im 26 weeks now, ive been having the rib pain more frequently the last few days and just today it started stinging sometimes. I plan on calling the nurse triage tomorrow, but what could this be?

I personally don't experience this because i'm not as far along as you, but as far as I know your pain could be caused by your uterus pressing into your abdomen and it squashes your ribs. Just what i've learnt studying health hun, but definitely call the nurse just to check everything is ok :) x

Yea, I would call your nurse. It may be completely normal but it's always better to be safe!

I get that pain when my little man has his foot under my rib :)

Well according to the nurse I talked to, my rib hurting wouldn't have anything to do with pregnancy (?) And that's its probably just a pulled muscle. Alls I know is, it doesn't always hurt and it hurts baddd. But I don't know.

Well according to the nurse I talked to, my rib hurting wouldn't have anything to do with pregnancy (?) And that's its probably just a pulled muscle. Alls I know is, it doesn't always hurt and it hurts baddd. But I don't know.

When my little man has his foot stuck up under my rib I get really sharp pain as if my ribs are going to crack! So if it feels like that it could just be your little one getting comfty :p

I think I would describe it like that sometimes. So maybe so. Haha, thanks so much. :)

Is the pain up high, almost under your breast? I had gallbladder pain that sounds a lot like you are describing if its up high

If they think it's gallbladder they'll take you in for an organ scan and you might get to see LO if your nurse is nice!

It happens often, I'm not sure exactly because I eat a lot... lol.

HUm, cause if it happens alot then it might be your gallbladder like the girls are saying....

maybe take milkshake and test it out?

but i would also ask your nurse if it possible if it could be this....

Mine would flare up every time I ate crap lol, definitely mention it to your Dr, mine just monitored, once I had lo it went away, but it was so painful sometimes I couldn't function!

I had something like this, it was half LO's bum and half a weird horrible pain I got right under my boob, the skin there was stingy, itchy and so sore x

Thanks girls. I will try out the theory. It did hurt veryyy bad last night when I had cicis pizza.. so, maybe it could be. Ill keep an eye on it, and if it gets too bad ill call back. If not, ill bring it up at my next appointment in about a week and a half. And blamesydney, the sad thing is, that was my first thought! Haha.

Oh, & claire. Did you know what the stingy feeling was? Because I have that also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->