Ring test?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
I just did the ring test on my belly and it came out to be a boy:winkwink: I have done this in the past and was correct with all my 5 kids so far, so it will be exciting to see the results after Nipt screening next month:thumbup:
Anyone else tried this and been correct?

I tried it with this one and it said girl, it got all my other kids right, even the order of my twins, and I felt I was having a girl anyway so I believed it. I'm having a boy lol

how do you do it?

Take a wedding ring on a string or a piece of long hair and hold it over your belly, if it swings back and forth it's a boy, if it goes in circle it's a girl:winkwink: May not always be correct so take it with a grain of salt. Just fun though:winkwink:

Over my hand I had girl (mc - didn't know the sex), boy (mc - didn't know the sex), girl (DD - correct), boy (DS - correct), then girl/boy (first girl, then immediately into boy).

I started doing the ring test over my pelvis around 3 dpo and was getting the girl/boy result. It kept the girl/boy for awhile. Then a little over a week ago I did it over my pelvis again and it gave me girl.

We're having a girl.

First time boy- correct
Then girl- still waiting to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back