Ringworm?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
I was just wondering what people thought of this, is it ringworm or something else?

I've had ringworm before (when I was about 8/9) but it was itchy and not like this... However the pics I've looked at on google are similar to this... What do you think?

I've been applying anti-fungal cream and putting a plaster over it to stop it spreading, it seems to have faded a little bit, but gotten bigger. =/

Thanks.

P.S Soz for the boob-shot :p

Attachments

• Boob.jpg
    Boob.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 22
hi hun,

i was on antibiotics after having jacob and got really itchy red blotches on my legs, doctor said i had ringworm apparently it can be a side effect of antibiotics? the marks looked like that, but they were just a lot bigger they took over the bottom half of my legs.

the doc just gave me some cream that seemed to work (cant remember the name, think it was canesten) it went but left my legs extremely itchy so im now taking tablets for it.

it can b a side effect from anti b's as sed ^^^^ Go to doc and they will give you cream, clear it right up!!! :)

Thanks girls! I've got some generic canesten cream that I'm using, just wanted to make sure I was using the right stuff! It's just strange because it was so different last time! :dohh:

Thanks again for the second opinions! :)

hi :) i had something very simlar last summer and wen i went ot the docs they said it was shingles. best bet is to go get it checked.

hope it clears up soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->