RIP beautiful girl

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...mily-fund-110-000-medical-plane-answered.html

Ive followed Olivias story for a while now, such a brave little girl and family.

RIP sweetheart :cry:

:( RIP sweetie.

I hate seeing stories like this and they seem to be getting more frequent :cry: x

RIP Olivia. I'm so glad she made it home but so sad to read she has passed away. Such a brave and beautiful girl.

Rip little one :cry: such a heartbreaking story I'm glad she got home to be surrounded by those who loved her

RIP xxxxxxxx sweet little girl, gone to soon.

xx

She was a beautiful amazing little girl. I'll pass these messages onto her Mum xx

Aww :( I'm glad she was at home with her loved ones.

Hey lottie, pass her mummy my condolences. It warmed my heart to hear about her with Findlay and Iona xxx

:cry: Sweet dreams little angel xxx

Will do Sandi. It's so hard to believe I'll never see her again :cry:

What a beautiful little girl, my heart goes out to her family and all that knew her x

Will do Sandi. It's so hard to believe I'll never see her again :cry:

How are her family? (god that sounds like a stupid question but i hope you know how i mean it).

Send our love to Olivias parents. She really is such a beautiful little girl, bet shes making heaven that little bit brighter with that pretty smile of her. :hugs:

Her Mum is in pieces as you can imagine. She's posting some beautiful pics on FB though of Olivia through the years :cloud9: I'm just hoping that she's managing to get some rest with the fact she's pregnant as well as I cannot imagine how hard that must be during an already extremely emotional time :cry: The family have got a huge network of friends who along with the local community are all rallying round to try and support them where possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->