RLP at 4 weeks?

moonbeams

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Is it normal to have round ligament pain early on, like at 4 weeks pregnant?I rolled over and stretched a bit last night and there was a brief horrendous pain that lasted for 2 seconds. It stopped soon after, no blood accompanied it, and I haven't felt it since. After two early losses I've become an even bigger worrywart! I remember having RPL with DS but don't remember experiencing it this early on. Any insight would help tremendously. TIA!:flower:

I had pains like this also very early on was told by epu that this is all normal still get the pains now. Try not to worry I know that's easier said than done

I had this last night, felt like I was being stabbed in my hip

Yes I did. The day before I found out I was pregnant like 12 dpo. Knew exactly what it was because I had just been pregnant less than a year before. I stood up and grabbed my side in pain and my husband asked what was wrong I said I either had a cyst or I was pregnant and I was pregnant lol. Guess it didn't take my uterus long to start expanding!

Although I'm sorry you all had/have this, I'm feeling much better knowing that it's completely normal. Thank you all! You would think the second time around I'd know what's up, but I really don't!

In case you needed one more, RLP is the symptom that made me test. I was too early and got a bfn. I got my bfp three days later and still have RLP daily. It started at 4 weeks with my first, and I didn't have it until second Tri with my other two. The good thing about getting it this early was that second Tri with my first was completely pain free because my stretching had already happened, but it did come back in third Tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->