rly upset :(

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
when i dropped summer off at nursery not long ago she cried her little heart out and kept putting her arms out for me to take her, she normally isnt too bad but this morn was awful, i left with a tear in my eye and cried on the way home :cry: the nursery said she would be fine but i cant stop thinking that she wants me and not them. she only goes once a week so i dont think she is quite used to it yet :( i think i will phone in a min to see if she has settled down.

Don't worry hun, I'm sure she is fine now. I know its hard and upsetting but she will settle down quickly. I am a primary school teacher and often some of the nursery and reception children cry and then as soon as their parents go they are absolutely fine. xx

im sure the minute you were out of sight she settled right down hun..id give the nursery a call to put your mind at rest, they do pull at the old heart strings tho when they put their arms up when you have to go xx

awww i would have cried too, i'm dreading sending the kids to nursery and them going to school, i'll be more a mess than they will be

m sure she will have settled when you left but id give the nursery a call purely to put ur mind at ease x

awwww she will settle soon anough! Then she will not b able to wait to get there and will run in LOLOL Thats what Joani did. She cried at 1st then as she got used to it and loved it she used to run in the bloody gates without sayin bye! :rofl:

I'm sure she will be fine honey- probably having a wonderful time. :hug:

I'm dreading it when Emilia goes. I will be worse then her :blush:

well speaking as an ex nursery nurse she will probably have stopped crying a few mins after you left!
maybe if you put her in nursery a few more hours spread over the week it may be easier on her, cos a week is long time between visits.

but im not really one to give advice, my 3 year old is only just starting nursery after easter and im dreading it!!! she cant wait to go but i feel so guilty and just want to keep her at home forever!!!

us mums hey we feel guilty about EVERYTHING!!!:rofl:

I'd have cried too, I cry leaving my animals at the vets :/ I am sure she got over it very quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->