Road Wars

tinkabells

Reaction score
Anyone watch these or any other real life cop shows?
Im sooooooo obsessed with them, i think its cos i love them men in uniform as well and always wanted to work for the police xxx

There amazing, and cops with camera's or brit cops etc list goes on xxx

Haha,yeah we watch these too.you can guarantee at least one will be showing at whatever time of day so when nothing is on we usually flip onto one of these!!
My sil got pulled over a couple of weeks back and they had the guy with the camera with them.lol!!

I have only just started watching this, it is really good however i do sometimes wonder if they sometimes go in to harsh, I mean i have seen a couple of them where there is like 3-4 police officers beating the shit out of 1 person, yes they did wrong but sometimes they aren't even resisting arrest yet they get beaten

i love road wars lol
although some of the police men on there do go overboard for the cameras & make themselves look like dicks lol

LOVE it when there in scarborough ........ or where ever u live ,dont u?!

I can't abide them!! :blush:

They make the job out to be something it really isn't most of the time and it winds me up (Officers Mrs!) something chornic, as it does Boyo so they are banned in this house!

xxx

they have never come were i live
but on one of the other programmes there was a clip from a street near my house......it was kids throwing stones & petrol bombs at a fire engine yikkkkesss

Oh & i would love to live in scarborough lol taking my son there tmoz for his forst trip to the seaside lol

Haha really, so wonder if she will be shown then?! xxx

Haha,doubt it as it was a really boring 'stop'.they pulled her over for speeding on the a1 and when they asked her why she told them she was pregnant and desperate for the loo,so they let her off!!lol.she is pregnant,but she was only about 9 weeks when t happened :dohh:

they have never come were i live
but on one of the other programmes there was a clip from a street near my house......it was kids throwing stones & petrol bombs at a fire engine yikkkkesss

Oh & i would love to live in scarborough lol taking my son there tmoz for his forst trip to the seaside lol

my OH from bradford !! how weirds that , hope u have a nice day :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->