• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rock hard bump?

LillyFleur

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and my bump is solid! Normally it's a bit squishy/hard in parts depending on where baby is, but today the whole of it is rock hard!

Please tell me that's normal! I'm so uncomfortable, just went for a 30 min walk and feel like I have a bowling ball under my coat.

Hi! I have been having a rock hard bump since 33 weeks a majority of the day. Dr says it's normal since baby is getting bigger and your body practices with Braxton hicks. As long you can feel baby move 10 times in two hours at the most active part of the day you should be ok! Sitting down and drinking some water to see if your stomach relaxes is important also! Since your still very early I'd just mention it to dr and call if you start experiencing pain with them or they become extremely regular

I had this in one of my pregnancies. It ended up being a contraction that was locked. I'd call LD if it doesn't soften xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->