Rocky BBT

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a rocky chart last cycle (1st cycle on Clomid 100mg CD2-6) now onto my 2nd cycle (CD3-7) and again my temps are really rocky, more so than last month.
Unsure if i have O'd yet as the huge spike is an empty circle as i took it an hour last, i removed the temp to see what FF did and it dropped the crosshairs implying i hadn't O'd so I'm really confused!!

Please help me :hugs:

How are you taking your temp? I've started doing it orally, my first 2 cycles I did under arm ( thought u could) and my temp was all over the place

How are you taking your temp? I've started doing it orally, my first 2 cycles I did under arm ( thought u could) and my temp was all over the place

I've always done it orally and even purchased a new bbt thermometer for this cycle.
It's so annoying

I've heard best way is vaginally? Tbh if I find my temps r all over the place this cycle and don't get my Bfp will do that, it's not my first choice though esp first thing when wake up!

I've heard best way is vaginally? Tbh if I find my temps r all over the place this cycle and don't get my Bfp will do that, it's not my first choice though esp first thing when wake up!

I may give it a go next cycle because I just feel I'm wasting cycles but yeah I agree I don't feel like doing that first thing in the morning, I like to just put it in my mouth and then go straight back to sleep and can imagine that's gonna be more of a faff so I'll end up waking properly and struggle to go back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->