Rocky Horror Picture Show!

C

cherryglitter

Are there any fans out there?! :kiss:

I LOVE it, Columbia is my favourite! Time Warp reminds me of dancing around in the living room when I was about 6 years old (yes my Mum would always play it when we went to her house!)

Im dressing up as Columbia in July for my 23rd birthday and needs some ideas on how to 'make' the costume!!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cPAGRKVniFw/TL8WnKqNEZI/AAAAAAAAAts/Z6Qs6gj5U6o/s1600/2250546515_4bcdd3c8d9_o.jpg

Also those EYEBROWS without shaving mine off ahahaa! x

ive got no ideas as far as your costume is concerned...im not creative at all :haha:

but i love love love rocky horror! none of my friends will watch it with me though coz i sing badly all the way through it :haha:

I love Rocky Horror! Been to see it twice and dressed up both times. I've watched the dvd I don't know how many times!

I love it! They had a big residents party where I live for halloween and we all watched it on a big screen in the carpark

LOVE Rocky Horror! Been watching it since I was a little kid :D I know all the songs by heart, but haven't seen it in ages! You definitely have to have an open mind when you are watching it, and I don't know anyone who wouldn't watch it with me without going "WTF is going on??"

Oh yes, I have a complete romance with rocky horror. Me and one of my old friends used to watch it religiously after a night out drinking and sing all of the songs as loud as we could. It got so bad that our boyfriends literally took the DVD from us one day and buried it in the garden. But, we did find it eventually and the time warp continued :rofl:

Me and Ellie love it!! yes Ellie is 6 and loves it too! She is always asking if we can watch it :haha:

I love RHPS!! Luckily DH loves it too. I played it to my friends when I was about 16 & they were like WTF???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->