Rolling in cloth nappies

mumnbean

Reaction score
Hi

Just a quick query if anyone has noticed their lo has rolled later because of the bulk of cloth nappies?

Arielle is just starting to roll, but so far she has only done it a few times and only after a bath in the nude, or when she was wearing a disposable cause we were going out.

I really want hubby to see, and each time I try she is in cloth... Not sure if it related but wanted to ask if anyone else had this to start?

Just realized that the post sounds like I've got too many nappies!:haha:

am a bit of an addict, but love them All!

Haha I thought the same thing. But no I haven't. All 3 of my boys really started rolling around 3 mo, before that it was more of a fluke thing, not purposely. Hayden was in cloth at 2mo, and was still rolling at the same time as his brothers :)

Edward doesn't really roll yet, do I need to worry? He does try to sit up though and then fall on his face :lol:

Q will only roll one way! all babies are different though honey, i wouldn't worry!

Imi rolled at 8 weeks and was full 360 degree rolling at about 13 weeks. She was in cloth full time :D ll babies differ hun and cloth def didn't play a part for us xx

Mairi's been in cloth for nearly 2 months now and despite all the baby yoga in the world, at 6 months, she's only now rolling over. I don't believe cloth is 'to blame', it's just the speed that she wants to progress and it's all good. Like Littlestar and Vici say, all babies are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->