Rolling over.. 5months? Still not rolled....

kandbumpx

Reaction score
My LO is 5 months and still hasn't rolled :/.. (she did once, but must have been an accident iykwim, she was only 3 months) She hasn't rolled front to back or back to front.. She tries but gets frustrated with herself :dohh:

Everyone else's LO seems to have rolled in someway by this age.. Is L behind? :/

What age did your LO
- Roll back to front
- Roll front to back x

my baby is 14 weeks old and hasnt rolled either! She has no interest in it either. I dont think they are behind just all babies develop at diff speeds?

my baby is 14 weeks old and hasnt rolled either! She has no interest in it either. I dont think they are behind just all babies develop at diff speeds?

True.. I just thought she would have rolled by now :/

My LO rolled front to back quite early but I'm pretty sure it was just the weight of his head! He rolled back to front at 7 months, slower than some but he got there! X

Holly rolled front to back at around 6 months, and couldn't roll back to front til she was 8months. She crawled 2 weeks after that :wacko:

They'll do it when they're ready. Some babies skip rolling altogether. x x

I looked up today activities that might help LO learn to roll and found this link:
https://www.ehow.com/how_2167244_help-baby-roll-over.html

Might give some of these a try - even if they just end up giving us something new to do besides me make silly faces at LO all day. :)

21 weeks and no rolling here either. He hates tummy time as well which doesn't help.

Fran had just turned 6 months when she first rolled back to front. She went one way, then the other. And to my surprise she then went front to back - all within the space of about 20 minutes lol!

Lo turns to 6 months next week and she only rolled from tummy to her back 3-4 times when she was 12 weeks old. She hates tummy time gets REALLY upset after 2-3 mins and has no interest of rolling at all, but loves sitting, standing supported and bouncing :)

LO can only roll front to back but hasn't bothered to for last few weeks. And hasn't rolled back to front at all. It's like he's done one way now so just doesn't want to anymore :haha:

Some babies won't roll because they hate being on tummy. If I put LO on tummy, she immediately rolls to her back, but she won't go back to front. It's okay too.... just means baby may skip crawling because they don't get into position.

my LO doesn't roll either, funnily he started to do it when he was about 8 weeks old for a week or two (only front to back) and then has never done it since.:dohh: BUT I'm not too bothered as he has just mastered sitting by himself unaided on the floor and if I'm reading the milestones right the average age is 6 months..my niece who is 7 months has no interest in rolling either and she is hitting all her other milestones.

I have a non rolling baby too.

I am in no rush for her to roll either if I'm honest. I like finding her where I left her when I return from the loo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->