Rookie Blue

MyBabies0_0

Mummy Of two <3 TTC#3
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this?

I love it and there is some pretty good eye candy in there too. Just finished watching the boxset now caught up with TV so have started watching Chicago fire this looks good too! X

I used to watch this!! Got to the end of the 2nd (I think?) Season and haven't seen it since. I didn't even know they'd brought more out!

I used to watch this!! Got to the end of the 2nd (I think?) Season and haven't seen it since. I didn't even know they'd brought more out!

Yeah its on sky boxsets at them i believe its either season 5 or 6 now showing on TV. If you liked it at the beginning you'll love it now its got better as its gone on. Xx

LOVE Rookie Blue! I've been watching it from the 1st season (in the US) and it's so good. We also love Chicago Fire and Chicago PD. I'm a sucker for a good fire or police drama!

LOVE Rookie Blue! I've been watching it from the 1st season (in the US) and it's so good. We also love Chicago Fire and Chicago PD. I'm a sucker for a good fire or police drama!

Yeah I watched from season one as its on sky box sets atm it's brill! Just started watching Chicago Fire loving that too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->