Room divider/Playpens

danni1979

Reaction score
Helllooooo

Would love some input from u gals on here..

I've Got 3 dogs n my lil girl is 11 weeks tommoz,so we've started to think ahead for when she starts crawling and have been looking at the playpens which turn into a room divider (which is how we would use it) then she could safely learn crawl around without the dogs badgering her :D

Does anyone have any good recomendations or ones to avoid?

Ta
xx xx

We bought the lindham hexagonal playpen. It is high enough to stop dog jumping over, comes with a paded base and can be opened up to divide a room. Good gate opening when in play pen mode. only probem is very large! but stores well.

we have the lindam hexagonal playpen and its a life saver!!!!

im staying with my parents at the moment and they have 3 huge heavy fat labradors that just want to trample Ben so we shut off the living room for Ben.

However!!! at my home i also have it but its REALLY hard to fold up etc whereas my parents one just folds up with ease, i think it depends on which model you get (old or new)

How big are they? I wouldn't mind one once Aisling starts crawling so she has somewhere to go when I'm cooking etc but I'm not sure we'd have room!

ive been researching this exact thing for the same reason..
i think im gonna go for the babyden as it comes in silver, which would fit in better around here...

We have the Lindam one also and its great. We use it as a permanent room divider. Its been up since the summer and still in good condition. I would totally recommend it :)

How big are they? I wouldn't mind one once Aisling starts crawling so she has somewhere to go when I'm cooking etc but I'm not sure we'd have room!

You can make them into a square too, so 1m x 1m
We have the babydan one, but I think theyre pretty similar.

I've been looking into getting a playpen, I was going to go for the babydan, but I might get the lindam from these reviews. I think the lindam one is slightly cheaper too, it's 67.49 on amazon/ kiddicare

Heya, I have a lindan 'travel' playpen, its a bit smaller than the other ones and its fantastic, we use it to corner off a bit of the dining room as a play room for holly so she has her own little area and stops the toys getting all over the living room, its a lifesaver now she mobile as u can pop her in it if u need to go out the room for a sec and you know shes safe. x

heres the linky if u were wondering https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Safety/Gates-and-Playpens/Lindam-Fabric-Playpen(0032673) its also good as cos its fabric she cant pull her self up on the sides which makes it more safe....

I have the Babydan one and it is fab.I got it off ebay for £40 and it has served me very well.I bought the play tent to go over it.So it has 3 uses,play pen,house and room divider x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->