Room divider/Playpens

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by danni1979, Dec 16, 2009.

1. danni1979

danni1979 Well-Known Member

Helllooooo

Would love some input from u gals on here..

I've Got 3 dogs n my lil girl is 11 weeks tommoz,so we've started to think ahead for when she starts crawling and have been looking at the playpens which turn into a room divider (which is how we would use it) then she could safely learn crawl around without the dogs badgering her :D

Does anyone have any good recomendations or ones to avoid?

Ta
    xx xx

2. history_girls

history_girls Mummy to 2 Girlies

We bought the lindham hexagonal playpen. It is high enough to stop dog jumping over, comes with a paded base and can be opened up to divide a room. Good gate opening when in play pen mode. only probem is very large! but stores well.

3. wispa86

wispa86 2 Boys and a Bump

we have the lindam hexagonal playpen and its a life saver!!!!

im staying with my parents at the moment and they have 3 huge heavy fat labradors that just want to trample Ben so we shut off the living room for Ben.

However!!! at my home i also have it but its REALLY hard to fold up etc whereas my parents one just folds up with ease, i think it depends on which model you get (old or new)

4. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

How big are they? I wouldn't mind one once Aisling starts crawling so she has somewhere to go when I'm cooking etc but I'm not sure we'd have room!

5. NIfirsttimer

NIfirsttimer Proud mum, new wife & WTT

ive been researching this exact thing for the same reason..
    i think im gonna go for the babyden as it comes in silver, which would fit in better around here...

6. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

We have the Lindam one also and its great. We use it as a permanent room divider. Its been up since the summer and still in good condition. I would totally recommend it :)

7. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

You can make them into a square too, so 1m x 1m
    We have the babydan one, but I think theyre pretty similar.

8. rose_ginger

rose_ginger Well-Known Member

I've been looking into getting a playpen, I was going to go for the babydan, but I might get the lindam from these reviews. I think the lindam one is slightly cheaper too, it's 67.49 on amazon/ kiddicare

9. Panda_Ally

Panda_Ally Well-Known Member

Heya, I have a lindan 'travel' playpen, its a bit smaller than the other ones and its fantastic, we use it to corner off a bit of the dining room as a play room for holly so she has her own little area and stops the toys getting all over the living room, its a lifesaver now she mobile as u can pop her in it if u need to go out the room for a sec and you know shes safe. x

10. Panda_Ally

Panda_Ally Well-Known Member

11. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

I have the Babydan one and it is fab.I got it off ebay for £40 and it has served me very well.I bought the play tent to go over it.So it has 3 uses,play pen,house and room divider x