Rose just home from hospital

grumpymoo

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
After my calpol question yesterday we started to get really worried about Rose. she had had terrible tummy pains before her jabs then alternately was crying this awful cry i had never known her to do and sleeping and not feeding all day after her jabs.
we took her to the docs who we thought would just say side effects blah blah but she sent us to the hospital who kept us in for obs and more tests (hate those bloody tests). my nightmare to be back there so soon:(
Thankfully Rose decided to show mummy and daddy up and make them look silly once transfered by ambulance to the second hospital (at god knows what time last night) by feeding and sleeping like a baby!

we are just home, she is fine and we are sooooo happy.

boy these babes keep us on our toes dont they:haha:

ps at least i know how much calpol to give her now:dohh:

poor Rose always safer to get these things checked out tho but yes they do show us up alot :dohh:, where test results ok?. Glad shes back home and feeding etc better x

You did the right thing getting her checked out though hun. Glad that she is ok :hugs:

poor Rose always safer to get these things checked out tho but yes they do show us up alot :dohh:, where test results ok?. Glad shes back home and feeding etc better x

yes all came back fine, i was surprised at how concerned the doctors seemed to be over her though. i know it was because she was prem and is still only very little but its freaked me out a bit. just when i was starting to relax a bit!:dohh:

Aww what a wee fright you must have got. Glad little Rose is OK xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->