Rough few days - constant lower abdominal pain?

lolita1990

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, what a past few days I've had. Monday night I had such bad Braxton Hicks that were serverely sore and regular but I just knew it wasnt the real thing. Woke up on Tuesday morning at about 5am with the sorerst pain ever in my lower abdomin but these didn't come regularly.

Had an antenatal appointment yesterday and she told me that after being engaged 2 weeks ago, the baby's head is now free :dohh: and I hadn't felt movement in a few days so I went to the hospital and was put on a monitor. The little toe-rag then made me out to be a complete liar, constantly jumping about and his heart rate was sky-high so I had to stay in for a while to ensure that came down.

Then last night I had the lower abdominal pain again. This pain in constant, not getting better for hours and is so severe. If I have it again tonight, I'm going to Maternity Assessment. What can it be? It's not contractions, although I do get some tightenings as it is happening but the main is much more constant. I'm in so much pain, I just want him to come so badly. I feel selfish because I know he'll come when he's ready but I don't want to be in this amount of pain anymore with no guarantee that anything is progressing :cry:

Oh my gosh, what a past few days I've had. Monday night I had such bad Braxton Hicks that were serverely sore and regular but I just knew it wasnt the real thing. Woke up on Tuesday morning at about 5am with the sorerst pain ever in my lower abdomin but these didn't come regularly.

Had an antenatal appointment yesterday and she told me that after being engaged 2 weeks ago, the baby's head is now free :dohh: and I hadn't felt movement in a few days so I went to the hospital and was put on a monitor. The little toe-rag then made me out to be a complete liar, constantly jumping about and his heart rate was sky-high so I had to stay in for a while to ensure that came down.

Then last night I had the lower abdominal pain again. This pain in constant, not getting better for hours and is so severe. If I have it again tonight, I'm going to Maternity Assessment. What can it be? It's not contractions, although I do get some tightenings as it is happening but the main is much more constant. I'm in so much pain, I just want him to come so badly. I feel selfish because I know he'll come when he's ready but I don't want to be in this amount of pain anymore with no guarantee that anything is progressing :cry:

sounds like prodromal labor....and it can last a while....and it wont hurry up no matter how you try...

i would take a bath...try and rest as much as possible because if you try and push it now all you will do is make youself tired.....i had this with all my labors....
take a bath....try and get someone to massage you...lay down when you can...nap when you can.......eat when you can.....really just rest up when you can....i know its hard but when the show does get going and one day it will....maybe not now....maybe tomarrow...maybe two weeks from now (dont hit me) lol.....i know i know....lol
but you will be happy i told you to rest and eat........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->