Round Ligament Pain only when I lay down

butterflywolf

Reaction score
So since 11 or 12 weeks I started getting Round Ligament Pain (here on out RLP). Not a big deal, I had it with my daughter but no where this bad. RLP is there whenever I walk too long so shopping trips must be kept short. With my daughter I was walking a few miles a day without problem. I walk a mile with this one and RLP is kicking my ass.

The past month or so though RLP isn't as bothersome and I can deal with it during the day. However, starting two nights ago now whenever I lay down I am in pain with RLP. To the point I'm losing sleep over it. I have used pillows between my legs, bump, etc. and nothing is working. I know this baby sits a lot lower than my daughter ever did so can only assume that's the cause. Any ideas to help ease RLP when I lay down?2.

RLP has gotten worse and worse for me with each pregnancy! My only tip for RLP when laying down is try really hard not to breat to deeply until it goes away. LOL And when that gets old talk to your Dr. about banana peal tea. (Honestly, I didn't talk to my Dr. about it first - but that is your decision) I just keep the bannana peals from the bannanas we eat durring the day in the fridge, then I use 1 cup of water per 1 banana peal (I make 3 cups at a time) - cut the ends off the bananna peals and boil it for 10 min. Sometimes if I am feeling extra stressed I use that water to steep some chamamille tea. The extra pottasium and magnesium help your muscles relax more. I have not found any kind of adverse reaction to this and have been doing it sence week 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->