Round Ligament Pains?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by xxsweetkisses, Jan 27, 2011.

1. xxsweetkisses

xxsweetkisses Maddison @ 12 days old <3

Im having them quite bad and ive tried having a bath but that only help soothe them when im IN the bath and Ive tried taking paracetamol that doesnt work...I dont know what else to try and I would just try and take the pain but they are really effecting my sleep at the moment and im just not sleeping so if anyone has any tips... i would be very greatful

xxxxx

2. xxsweetkisses

xxsweetkisses Maddison @ 12 days old <3

Anyone???.... please xxxxx

3. dannyboygirl

dannyboygirl Mom to Baby Cubz

I need help too. My groin is literally almost done. Pillow between legs and lay on left side.. Baby is positioned wrong n bouncing around too much..:hugs:

4. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Try and support your bump in bed with a pillow, mines not so bad in bed just when I take more than 3 steps!

5. wish2bmama

wish2bmama Mom to 2 boys

I have bad pains at night. I lay on either side with a pillow beneth my bump, and a pillow betwwen my legs. For support and compfort. Seems to do a good job for me. I sleep well until I have to pee 30 mins later! :blush: