Routine not working

A

AppleBlossom

For the last few weeks Grace has been being put to bed between 8.30 and 9. It took her a while to get into a routine when she woke up in the night but eventually she started sleeping till 3 then again til around 7. But thats now totally going out the window. She still goes to bed at the same time but wakes up at random times. For example she woke up at 2 then 4 then 6 then 6.45. The night after she woke up at 2.45 then 4.45 then 7.50 then last nigth she woke up at 11.40 then 3.40 then 5.15 then 7.50. She is usually awake for half anhour to 45 minutes so when she woke up at 3.40 she was awake until 4.15 meaning she only slept for an hour and woke up again. I don't know what to do. I thought I was getting somewhere with this routine. I'm so tired :(

is she breast fed or bottle fed? I think if she was bottle fed I might try to increase her milk amount, thats assuming she wakes for a feed? If she's breast fed, I think they do tend to wake more the older they get as they're getting hungrier xxx

Caitlyn wakes up more now because she wants boobie all the time. It's probably a growth spurt.

She's bottle fed. She only drinks a couple of ounces when she wakes up though

maybe could be a growth spurt but then charlies allways changed his routines its so annoying lol xxx

Ally was waking at 2.30 for a feed, then 4, 5, 5.30, 6, 6.30 and 7. Then we'd give up and get up just for him to fall asleep at 8 again lol. He wasn't hungry when he woke up later in the night and when we fed him at 2.30 he wasn't taking very much. We changed a few things - we gave him an extra blanket, didn't feed him at 2.30 and gave him his dummy (we were just assuming that he wanted to get up for a feed or wasn't tired anymore before but no, it's just comfort!)

For the last 3 nights we've had 9 hrs straight! I've had to give him a dummy a couple of times but something's worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->