Roxy on eastenders..

L

Laura--x

Sorry if this has already been made but Could jack actually do that? Could he really say he wants amy to stay with him and roxy cant do nothing about it?

:shrug:

I thought when the police/ss went and spoke to jack he said he thinks she will be safer with him or something then they went to roxy at the hospital and told her she would be staying with jack untill further notice or something? Thats what i thought anyway am i wrong? :rofl:

The way I understood it was that SS decided Amy wasn't safe with Roxy and that she needed to be with someone else..Jack was obv the next person she should go to..xx

ohhhhh right i was a bit confused ! i get it now lol silly me! Thanks x

Yer I think SS decided that she was better and off safer with Jack while they investigated. Jack didn't help though as he decided to tell SS the 'truth' about Roxy, I don't think you actually see what he said though.

TBH I don't think it would work like that though in the way they just took her like that :)

I dont think it works like that. Whos to say Jack wasnt abusing her.

Im sure they would investigate/supervise rather then just taking her away

I don't think they would just take her either and put her with Jack, it wouldn't just be based on his words. Ive heard of someone being visited by SS just because someone decided to be malicious and make stuff up and they didn't just take her kids etc.

I'm assuming the 'truth' he was telling them though was that she was out drinking all the time etc. Not really sure what else there would be to tell. :shrug:

:flower:

I found it unbelievable how she wasnt allowed to see her when they woke her up, fair enough she is in jacks care, but I would have thought they would have let her see amy for a minute or two :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->