royal bloody mail

S

sezzlebum

i ordered 7 large ittis from babybots ( aio's are 10.99 at the moment and delivery is free over 45;) ) lindsey has sent them 1st class recorded on the 2nd and their still not here:cry:
same with a buggy snuggle i bought from another mama, tracking numbers just say its progressing:shrug:
i think royal mail has eated them:dohh:

on top of that, some tw@ on ebay is trying to scam me, sold a ds and games early december and sent special delivery and their trying to do a chargeback thru paypal now for unauthorised payment:cry: ive provided tracking number to paypal so i have to wait upto 30 days for them to review the dispute:shrug: but theyve took all my pp funds and left me with a -55 pound balance untill they make a decision:cry::cry:

then my fone broke courtesy of baby drool:dohh:

what a poo week!!!

oh yuk :(
I had a massive issue with royal mail over some Ittis I ordered, they were posted 1st class and took FOUR WEEKS to arrive!!! Good job I hadnt needed them urgently!! Think there is some royal mail pit that eats our nappies and sometimes spits them back out again several weeks later

The same thing has happened ot me on ebay except the item was worth 700 quid and they automatically just took it out my paypal which left me with a -£700 balance and now we have a dispute opened with Royal Mail and they are bloody useless! Hopefully will be sorted by the end of the month x

4 weeks:o
wouldnt mind but the ones from australia arrived yesterday and they were sent after lindsey sent mine!

Thats poo :(

I had a parcel sent 2nd class yesteday amd I got it today!!

The same thing has happened ot me on ebay except the item was worth 700 quid and they automatically just took it out my paypal which left me with a -£700 balance and now we have a dispute opened with Royal Mail and they are bloody useless! Hopefully will be sorted by the end of the month x

700 :wacko::wacko:
flippin eck! how come your disputes with royal mail? did it not get delivered?

mine was delivered, has their signature on the site, their just trying their luck, feckers, i wont be selling on ebay again tho

Basically the guy said it wasn't him who recieved it but its all a bit strange because it was a month after it was sent that he said he didn't have it and he wrote to say he didn't have it at like 4 in the morning and all his questions after that have been at really strange times, like all in the middle of the night. But if you buy something at £700 (it was a CDJ which is a CD Deck) then you don't wait a month to say it's gone missing :shrug: needless to say I won't be using ebay again either x

no you dont wait a month, specially when ebays deadlines are over...
tis a joke, whats the point of paypals seller protection its bonk!
paypal put her payment to me on pending for 5 days while (according to them)they made sure it wasnt fraudulent, then told me it was safe to post, 2 months later their trying to scam me and paypal charge me? wtf!

I know and everything to me screams the guys at it but we can't prove it so I have a feelin Royal Mail are gonna say they're nothing to do with it, paypal took our money and we're £700 and a CD Deck down! It's a load of bloody nonsense!

i told oh if they give the refund im goin to the buyers house lol

its so wrong its untrue, all paypal asked me for was tracking info i was lucky as id thrown the reciept away so went to post office with the date and time i sent it and they found it in the logbook!
i duno what happens next tho

If you have proof of postage they will decide in your favour. I had one woman try it with me after she bought a horse saddle (for £670) she waited just over 4 weeks, didnt contact me at all and put a paypal claim in. Fortunately I still had the postage receipt so she got nowhere. Ever since I have kept proof of postage for a full six months for everything I post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->