• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ruby Jean born 8th June 2008

Oh .. she is beautiful, really beautiful and what a birth!

wow what a story.

congratulations hun, she is gorgeous and well done you for doing it with no pain releif x x

thats a birth story hun, congratulations she is beauitful

geez; that is a story to tell for years; hope your wee girl is ettling into being a big sister to your gorgeous LO ...:hugs:

Congrats hunny, she is gorgeous. Good day to be born huh? :p

xxx

Bloody hell! I would have pooed myself if that happened to me! I think Matt would have passed out! Your and your OH are very brave!

So pleased everything went well and you're both doing well :) Lovely piccies, she's a beauty :)

xxx

wow what a story shes gorgeous congratulations xx

wow thats a birth story and an experience that you all will never forget!! Amazing! Congrats she's sooo adorable!

I guess she decided she'd had enough in there! Congratulations x x

Woww..what a birth story! Glad all is well, and shes soo cute xx

Wow she is a little stunner! Congratulations to u and your gorgeous family xx

Wow!!!! You all done really good, must be so proud! COngrats.xx

Wow i have been waiting for your story.
WOWOWOWOWOW You should be so proud of yourself,congratulations.

And after deliberating if your DD should be at the birth for a while it all happened like that!

Ruby is gorgeous and will grow up to be a stunner like rachel!
Welldone hun :hugs: :happydance:

Wow - what a birth story!! Glad everyone is OK and Ruby looks gorgeous!! Congrats :D

xx

Omg whatta story!! :o Glad it all went well, she is gorgeous. And your other daughter is so pretty :o :D :D

COngrats she is adorable XXX

WOW! what an amazing story!!! she is so beautiful!!!

even though it must have been scary at the time what a lovely story...must have been lovely for your OH to be involved like that!

Congrats...both your daughters are gorgeous!! x

Wow what a story and a half. You had a completely natural labour with no pain relief congrats to you. Your daughter is precious and the first cry must have been music to your ears. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->