Running slow for me, anyone else?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Is it just me? I keep getting page load errors and 'Baby and Bump Server Taking too longer to respond'.. I tried to vote in a poll and just gave up and with posting new posts, it's doing the same thing...

Every other website is working fine.

x

I had some problems with it being slow a few minutes ago but it seems to have picked up now. Will notify SC

I'm having issues with slowness and a screen coming up that I don't usually see too xx

should be a little better now ("should")

Running SLOOOOOOOW today, is it just me? Pages keep taking AGES to load or not trying to load properly, just posted in buy, swap, sell wanted and it made me double post because it took so long, even though I only clicked once and then shut the window before it loaded properly and refreshed a new one to see if it had posted. :shrug:

yeh it will be for the next couple of weeks (mainly on Monday and Tuesdays which are the busiest days) until we can find an extra $700 dollars per month to add another server to our rack. Can't afford it yet (until probably next month).

Sorry; but luckly it's not always slow.

Just so many guests online at the moment.

I can only imagine. I'm still in shock at the cost of an extra server! xx

:shock: wow! that is megs S.C
I thought it was just me running slow

Mine has been slow for 2 days running now & when i got to either view a thread or post a reply it takes ages to load & then says internet explorer cannot find the webpage :wacko: is this the same thing or is it something to do with my computer?? all other websites work & I've deleted my cookies x

Reedy it is doing the same for me, it more than likely the sever issue and we'll have to persevere for a while longer :)

yeah its been doing it to me all day. I PM'd holly on facebook and she said it was a server issue, and SC knows. Sooooooo frustrating tho!!! x

Think everyone is having the same problem by the sounds of it xx

Is there anything cheaper server you can get as well? My website had 2 added tracks to the original one I used, but I went over to hostmonster who gave me everything for $80 a year and they host everything. Or is this site too big for something else to have someone else host?

Its running like a snail doing a marathon for me too:wacko:

I was about to throw my laptop out of the window until I saw this thread...phew! Thankgod its not just me!

and OMG at server costs:shock:

Is there anything cheaper server you can get as well? My website had 2 added tracks to the original one I used, but I went over to hostmonster who gave me everything for $80 a year and they host everything. Or is this site too big for something else to have someone else host?

No, BnB is much bigger than the avarage site. It already runs on 2 dedicated servers.

As soon as I have the money I'll upgrade the system. Sorry it's taking so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->