Runs.....

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Has anyone had diahhrea early pregnancy? I have had it a few times today.... Just curious is this ok as I have been having constipation mostly

Yup, had it pretty bad on and off at about 5/6w. Hope you feel better soon x

It's very reassuring to know other people have experienced it to! Thank you

Same here. Everyone talks about constipation but I've had the opposite problem since 5weeks. Doesn't seem to help if I eat foods that normally harden it either. Best advice is to just stay well hydrated. Seems to actually be a common pregnancy symptoms but not mentioned as much.

I've been having it pretty much my whole pregnancy. I got my gall bladder out the month before I got pregnant, so my body never had time to adjust to functioning without it. As long as you stay hydrated, it shouldn't be a big deal. But definitely mention it to your doctor. Better safe than sorry!

Mine is a vicious cycle. I'll be constipated for about 4-5 days without a bowel movement and then when I do go, it all comes out in the form of diarrhea, like it was backed up for so long that was the only way to get relief.

I've had it this pregnancy but not my other two. It sucks!

I would have constipation really bad and then it would turn into diarrhea >. < make sure you are drinking lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. Water helps with constipation as well

I had a combination of constipation and diarrhea, it seemed they took it in turns :dohh: it does ease off and should go sometime during or before second tri when your hormones settle.

I had it at the very beginning (like four weeks). Now it's round-the-clock constipation. Although I do think I prefer constipation!

I prefer constipation to. Lol, I find it so other painful the other one

yup. i'm a cross between constipated, and then diarrhea. ew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->