• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rusks & milk

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok it says rusks with usual baby milk - can I use full fat milk and not formula as a pudding? Or am I missing the point of rusks lol Says can be used as snacks/biccies solid too.

x

Rusks can be used mashed up like that, there quite bland though i tend to use them as i snack at the moment because paige hasn't got teeth and there great for smaller babies.

We tend to give them her when we have our tea as snack just before bath, because be warned now, the stuff sets like bloody concrete!! lol x x

Yes I always used cows milk with the rusks

lol kaci she has them both with formula (to finish bottle) or as finger foods :lol: Just not often ...hasn't been a main part of her feeding.

From 6 months you can use cows milk with them. Kyle prefers to suck the life out them though :lol: not really keen on them mashed up xx

do they melt i the mouth.

wondering if I can give to Oscar to chew, he has 2 teeth though...

yea there sorta like skips and melt on the tounge!!
I think you'd be fine to give it him but like i mentioned before they can be quite messy x

yea there sorta like skips and melt on the tounge!!
I think you'd be fine to give it him but like i mentioned before they can be quite messy x

:lol: mess is no problem in the household
:baby::rofl:

Attachments

• P8170122.jpg
    P8170122.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 7
awww newt hes gorgeous, mess or no mess :)

Not in mine either:rofl:
https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/Mix072.jpg
x x

:rofl:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

he looks like he is looking for more. hahahaha!

:rofl: maybe he should look on his tray :lol: great pic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->