s.e.x

faye38

Reaction score
does any one have sex in the tww only i have read in my zita west book that you shouldnt what do you girls think:hug:

we are having a conversation about it on trixilox journal actually...we usually don't ( i was suppose to have a session last night but i was so tired didn't get to it) because the only think is we never barely do in the 2ww...but now i am wondering if we should ? after 9 months of ttc may be it is my mistake ...

well im going to carry on as normal and i have decided not to test any more untill i get a missed period i build my hopes up to much all the time im just going to go with the flow now :hug: wishing you luck:bfp::hug:

Why shouldn't you do it in the tww...we do it all the time..should we stop???:shrug:

I don't stop during the 2ww, and can't see any reason why I would.

Ovulation doesn't equal implantation and egg being in the uterus anyway. It's just the signal of the egg being released. So, if it takes a few days for your egg to travel (which can take up to 6 days), you're actually hurting your chances of getting pregnant by not BDing during the 2ww. Yes, the egg can get fertilized on the way but what if the spermies are lazy at that particular time?

I wonder if there's something I'm missing... If anyone finds out, please post here so we can all know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->