Semen Volume = 1.2 ----------------------- 2.0 - 5.0 mL
Semen Liquifaction = <60 ----------------------- 0 - 60 Min
Semen pH = 7.5 ----------------------- 7.2 - 8.0
Sperm Motility 1 Hr = 80 ---------------------- >60 - %
Progressive Motility Score = 70 ------------------------ 60 - 70 Score
Sperm Normal Morph = 85 ----------------------- 60 - 90 % Normal
Sperm Abnormal Morphology= 15 ----------------------- 10 - 40 % Abn
Sperm Count per cc = 219 --------------------- >60 - MIL/mL

The above has report awsell as the range next to it(test results in bold) , iam worried about the semen volume being low but doc said there is nothing much to worry as things vary from time to time . Could you tell me what we can do to improve it ? or can it cos any problems? We were ttc for 6months (i know not too long) so wanted to make sure everything was right with us .

I am sure everything will work out like its supposed to.

My Dh had a poor SA and we immediately had him cut out ALL drinking (if your DH smokes- try and reduce/stop that too) and also he started taking a daily multivitamin, zinc, folic acid, and triple omega. His numbers improved DRAMATICALLY over a few months- enough for me to get my BFP 2 weeks ago!!! Best of luck! The good thing about sperm is that it CAN improve!

hi hun, i dont know alot about this kind of test but from my experience with my boyfriend his volume really varies he tends to have more "goods" when we havnt dtd for a while and also when it is especially nice for him, if this is the case with your OH you could asume that DTD in a test cup isnt particually stimulating and maybe that is why... so sorry for the TMI best of luck!! :hugs:

My Dh had a poor SA and we immediately had him cut out ALL drinking (if your DH smokes- try and reduce/stop that too) and also he started taking a daily multivitamin, zinc, folic acid, and triple omega. His numbers improved DRAMATICALLY over a few months- enough for me to get my BFP 2 weeks ago!!! Best of luck! The good thing about sperm is that it CAN improve!

Thanks for the reply , its the volume which is scaring me as everything else seems normal.

congrats on your bfp

hi hun, i dont know alot about this kind of test but from my experience with my boyfriend his volume really varies he tends to have more "goods" when we havnt dtd for a while and also when it is especially nice for him, if this is the case with your OH you could asume that DTD in a test cup isnt particually stimulating and maybe that is why... so sorry for the TMI best of luck!! :hugs:

ya thats what i hope it to be , sometimes the amount varies

hi hun.
The volume may be low, but if you look at the other stats, motility and morphology are good, especially the count of 219mil/ML, that's really a lot!
I think you shouldn't worry ;)

hi hun.
The volume may be low, but if you look at the other stats, motility and morphology are good, especially the count of 219mil/ML, that's really a lot!
I think you shouldn't worry ;)

Thanks that helps a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"