Sad autumn winter is on the way........

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
although I love each season for different reasons I am not looking forward to these because I won't be able to show off my gorgeous fluff anymore:cry:

Aww, why not? I plan on doing babylegs + nappies for as long as humanly possible :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing the other day! Might invest in some babylegs tho- if can persuade DH they're nothing like tights!!!!

I have some babylegs, but i think the mums think i am crazy anyway - goodness knows what they will think if Leo wears 'tights' i know i shouldn't care but i do :haha:

I just explain they are leg warmers, now that LO is crawling i use babylegs all the time!! I used to not bother. Just get him really boyish ones to start with trains and dinos on then when people are used to the really boyish ones, get the stripy (still boyish colours obviously) and no one will think twice, they dont with us and i have only been using them regularly for like 2 weeks

i just say the truth, they protect him legs from friction, keep him warm, ande make changing him way easier because i dont have to fight to get trousers back on!

OK great ideas - Leo's not crawling yet but who cares. I am going to be brave - I love his little outfits.

When its really cold a pair of trackies over them will keep bubba super warm too :thumbup:

here are some of hunter in his...
011.jpg
006.jpg
018.jpg
i have more but just thought i'd give you an idea :) i also have monkeys, 2 different stripes and cow ones. they are a lifesaver now that he is crawling on the cold floors as well, i hate trousers, such a faff now that he is so wriggly, i never end up putting them back on after a nappy change :haha:

:cloud9: aawww Hunter loks fab - look at him sitting up Leo still topples over lol!!!

if you make them part of the outfit and not start off too bold, you will ease into it :D

He has sat since 21 weeks, he's a clever thing, keeps me on my toes! I secretly hope my next baby makes up for it by doing things a bit slower so i get a break :haha:

eta: the dino huggalugs are with his dino issy in the first pic
i try to think abiut what nappies will match when i buy huggalugs and if i fancy them but wont have much to match, i dont bother :)

Lol!
I was thinking this too hehe! I love autumn/winter though, but I was also thinking what a bummer I wont be able to dry my nappies outside :(
we have some great babylegs ... its been too warm for them really, but great excuse to dig them out again! we have the monkeyface huggalugs, they are so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->