Sad this weekend

lilmamatoW

Reaction score
August 6 was my due date for the baby I lost in January. And on August 6, I got my period after my first round of clomid. Feeling kind of low and sad. Just wanted to write and let someone know that I was feeling this way. It's been 7 months since my loss and I have healed a great deal in my heart and somewhat in my body, but it was a hard day to commemorate. Thanks for letting me share that.

so sorry for ur loss these sites r good for getting ur feelings out

August 6 was my due date for the baby I lost in January. And on August 6, I got my period after my first round of clomid. Feeling kind of low and sad. Just wanted to write and let someone know that I was feeling this way. It's been 7 months since my loss and I have healed a great deal in my heart and somewhat in my body, but it was a hard day to commemorate. Thanks for letting me share that.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I can understand how that would be a very difficult day and I know when Feb arrives that I'll be extremely sad as well.

This site is a great place to talk with others that are feeling and going through the same things as you are. Lots and lots of wonderful ladies to chat with.

Have you started ttc again?

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I can understand how that would be a very difficult day and I know when Feb arrives that I'll be extremely sad as well.

This site is a great place to talk with others that are feeling and going through the same things as you are. Lots and lots of wonderful ladies to chat with.

Have you started ttc again?

It took a while for my cycles to return to "normal" but we started trying with clomid because it seemed that I was not ovulating. So we are TTC again. It really is an emotional ride each month, isn't it?

Sorry for your loss. I was the same in July and it is really hard when the date comes and goes. I hope you get your bfp soon!

Did you have irregular cycles before the m/c? How long have you been using clomid? Yes, it is an emotional ride each month...no doubt about it.

Good luck to you and lots of sticky dust :dust:

I'd just like to know if and when my :af: is going to come. It's frustrating to wait this out. My cycles were already irregular before the mmc so I don't know what to expect now. Before we conceived my dr had talked about clomid because they were so irregular (VERY long). My dh is worried about having multiples though. :winkwink:

My due date for my first pregnancy was yesterday. It is very surreal to think I should be giving birth now. I know how you feel.

Hi, i feel the same way this week. yesterday made 6 weeks ago exactly that i lost my baby boy at 10 weeks pregnant from triploidy syndrome. and of coarse as mother natures way of slapping me in the face i started my period yesterday, i felt like my body was saying "oh your sad today let me make sure your even more miserable heres AF haha" i don't know im so depressed this week and cant seem to snap out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->