Sad....

Babybump87

Reaction score
That its all over for another year. :-(

My girls are both in bed which signals the end of the day for us.

Its a real comedown for me Christmas night. Anyone else?!. Tomorrow will be mental again with them wanting to play with everything ! . x

We've had a great day but I always find christmas a bit of an anti climax after all the excitement leading up to it. We've had two proper poorly children today too so it's not been quite the same

Me too. I get so excited every year and all the build up and then when it's all over it just feels so sad and such a comedown :(

Me too. I've woken up today feeling a bit deflated. And I need to get back to my healthy eating which is never exciting with all the nice food still in!

I'm excited for 2017 now :) I love the fresh start a new year brings.

Me too, can't wait for a new year and a new start too.

I'm feeling quite sad it's all over now. However, today's been nice so far. There's none of that craziness of paper everywhere. It's tidier, the kids are more chilled and we can play with things. I'm looking forward to taking the tree down and getting my living room back. Now it's time to start planning for birthdays.

I'm feeling quite sad it's all over now. However, today's been nice so far. There's none of that craziness of paper everywhere. It's tidier, the kids are more chilled and we can play with things. I'm looking forward to taking the tree down and getting my living room back. Now it's time to start planning for birthdays.

Ds2 has his birthday on January 8th!! :happydance:

James' is on the 9th, so it's time for me to plan for that now :D

lol . There's always something else to look forward too. It's OH and DD1s birthdays in February !

I find it such an anti climax as well, although I love having a week off work to play with Emily and her new toys, she loves having me at home, dread the thoughts of going back next Tuesday, have DH's birthday on 23rd Jan so might plan a meal out if we can get a sitter, fingers crossed!

I'm sad too. :( It came so quickly. I'm so glad I have this place to share it all with though!

I feel like i didnt get to enjoy christmas much. We all had a bug the days leading up. I was feeling rough christmas day, barely did anything. I struggled to get down and play with the kids, because i thought id be sick. I didnt even get a chance to pig out like i usualy do. We have ds birthday in march and hopefully, we are getting married this year so that should keep me busy till dds birthday in june. Then its back with the christmas prep.

Sad here too. We have nothing to look forward to until march/April time when we usually go away for a week.
I don't enjoy New Years either, I don't see it as a new start just a back to normal routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->