sad...

PTwannabe

Reaction score
So, I'm on CD 24 of 28 and think I Oed on CD 13 making me 11DPO today. I tested BFN on 8DPO. I had cramping 6DPO then some sticky like CM with brown and pink spotting on 7DPO which I was hoping was IB! Then 8 and 9DPO I had lots of watery CM. Then yesterday I had very little watery CM, almost dry. Today's CM so far is watery but again very little to almost dry. I was feeling a little crampy 6-8DPO but no more, my bbs are sore but only very slightly. I have a slight headache this am, but I think it's because I haven't drank much water or my cup of coffee yet.

I just don't see any promising signs anymore and I'm too scared to test again until AF is late on the 11th.

I'm 11DPO shouldn't I be having more symptoms or some kind of signs? I don't even feel preg anymore. :(

:hugs: This is the toughest part to me, is in the tww, because there is nothing left to do but wait and wonder. In my own experience whenever I am feeling iffy and all of a sudden think I am one minute and I am not the next, I usually am not, but then I have seen plenty of girls who have done this and gone on to get their :bfp:, so I really hope that this will turn out to be your :bfp:, and it aint over till the :witch: comes in no matter what the test says, so lots of :dust: to you and fxd you get your bfp!

some people dont have any signs hun... When i was pregnant with Amari all my signs were very similar to AF. I didnt get a bfp until 14dpo

Remeber hun, you arnt out until the witch sings..so to speak.
I really hope this is it for you :flower:

I hope, I hope, I hope!!! :) I'm 13 dpo today and I tested with fmu on an EPT and BFN :( I have 2 more days and then AF should be here on 11th... I feel a little crampy and irritable so I think PMS is kicking in... blah

just had a BFN, feeling rather low :(:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Sorry!!! I know the feeling... I'm just going to keep occupied until AF time and if she shows then I'll just stay positive and have fun BDing next month!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->