Sadly heading back to TTC

BSelck24

Pregnant with Baby #4!!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies

While I loved my couple of weeks here with you, I am sadly experiencing a miscarriage and will be heading back to TTC 😢😢😢

Yesterday I had a couple spots of red when I wiped but it turned to brown and stopped so I thought I was ok. But then this morning I woke up to full blown bleed 😢

I know it's out of my hands but you can't help but think, "what could I have done differently?", "Why me?", "Will I ever be pregnant again?"

I will be calling my Dr next week to make sure everything has fully cleared out on its own.

Although I found out I was pregnant early on this time, and although I know it's better it's happening now than later, it doesn't make it any easier.

Thinking of you all and hoping to be back in 1st tri soon!!

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss! Praying that your next bean is a sticky one <3

So sorry Hun xx

I'm terribly sorry you're going through this loss. Please know that my thoughts are with you. I experienced a loss in December, and although I can't say I know how you feel I will say that my heart goes out to you.

:cry: I'm so sorry honey. I can't even imagine how that feels. Hugs from afar. :hugs:

Thank you so much for all the supportive replies! My husband was able to stay home from work with me today which has made a huge difference-

Ironically we just found out yesterday that my step-daughter will be coming to live with us until August and is arriving NEXT WEEK!! I feel like God knew this was going to happen and maybe felt like right now wasn't the right time for me to be pregnant :cry:

So sorry to hear this :( Will having your step daughter there be helpful emotionally maybe? A nice distraction? I hope it's not just added stress... And that maybe it will be a positive thing for you. Hope to see you back here very very soon. Thinking of you <3

So sorry to hear this :( Will having your step daughter there be helpful emotionally maybe? A nice distraction? I hope it's not just added stress... And that maybe it will be a positive thing for you. Hope to see you back here very very soon. Thinking of you <3

Thank you ladies! Yes having my step daughter here will be a great distraction- I love her so much and she loves helping out with my son too! This will be the longest period of time we have ever had her straight so I'm sure there will be new moments of stress but overall I am extremely happy she is coming to us!

My mother said to me, "You prayed so hard for a daughter that God isn't making you wait 9 months, but he is putting one on your doorstep next week". It really put things into perspective of the great things God does and how humble I need to be for the blessings I have :hugs:

So sorry :(
I think that's a great way of looking at things though <3 hope you are okay.

I'm so sorry hun <3

Praying you will be back here real quick! Xx

So very sorry for your loss. That piece of your heart will always be missing, I know this feeling all too well. Carry that little one always in your heart and mind. Be gentle on yourself. And good luck with TTCing. Much rainbow baby dust your way. In the meantime, enjoy your step daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->