Sagging Boobs

Midlands_moth

Reaction score
Is anyone else obsessed about their boobs sagging, I just do not want to accept that their sagging, i've always wore good bras i was a b cup for years now up to a c with this pregnancy, one of my boobs is bigger than the other, the nipples have dropped.

I would love a boob job, not to make them bigger just lift them up, my husband says who's going to see them only the 2 of us, but my nipple position can be seen through my cloths and people will know their sagging as well as that its a sign of getting old

my husband says i've had a good run till now with them being small and perky for years

am i being silly and just accept it and get on with things.

its amazing that 2 pieces of fatty tissue on the front of our bodies and be seen as sexual by men, what's their obsession i only once met a non boob man who had no interest in them, i mean he never took off my bra, might of touched them the odd time but was totally not interested.

that my rant for today lol

My boobs haven't been perky since I was really young. One of them is a good full cup size bigger than the other which makes bra shopping a real treat. With the size difference the nipple position is clearly different.

It bothers me greatly, always has. I've always said that after I'm done having children I'll get the larger one reduced and maybe both of them lifted while I'm at it. The husband could care less. He obviously sees the difference but doesn't think it's necessary that I change anything. But him being a man he thinks if I'm gonna do anything I should get the smaller one made bigger. HAH. NOT gonna happen. haha.

Sure a good bra can and does do wonders but it's natural for us women to want to like what we see when the clothes come off.

I want a boob job too!!!! Ive always been a 34-36 C now im a 34D - DD and they have no form at all. No matter what kind of bra i wear they just flop and i wont even go to bed without a supportive top on as im so embarassed by them.

OH says he likes them but all i can hear is him saying what he thinks i want to hear.

So if you find a good deal on having them lifted let me know!!!!!

xxxx

I just found out I am pregnant and am also really scared of my boobs becoming loose and droopy. It already seems to me that only my one boob realised I'm pregnant, since it is becoming a cup size bigger than the other one, with veins and everything. How weird is that!
Plus, dh is totally a boob man....

Lol,i actually prefer my boobs now (and sagging boobs was the least of my worries after having my baby.lol)!!
And I really do believe that men arent that fussed what 'condition' the boobs come in, just so long as they get to touch every now and then :rofl:
Dont get me wrong,if I was given the chance then there are things I would change,although not necessarily the size,but my priorities lie elsewhere as im not bothered by it nearly half as much as I thought I would be during pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->