SAHM working from home!

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
I am a mom of 2 beautiful kiddies.
I have always wanted to work, but juggling childcare and school runs made it absolutely impossible!!
I decided to start working from home and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Its the best decision i have ever made for myself and my family. I can still do the school runs, i dont have to worry about childcare for my daughter and make money at the same time!
Ive read alot of posts about people being made redundant or being a SAHM that cant juggle work and childcare costs.. and i would really recommend you have a look into working from home. It will change your entire life, youll be able to do things you never thought were possible

I am a mom of 2 beautiful kiddies.
I have always wanted to work, but juggling childcare and school runs made it absolutely impossible!!
I decided to start working from home and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Its the best decision i have ever made for myself and my family. I can still do the school runs, i dont have to worry about childcare for my daughter and make money at the same time!
Ive read alot of posts about people being made redundant or being a SAHM that cant juggle work and childcare costs.. and i would really recommend you have a look into working from home. It will change your entire life, youll be able to do things you never thought were possible

What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Working from home can be really great however you also need to get out of the house from time to time :D
what are you working ? I'm also very curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->