• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sainsburys advert

weewdy

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with a sainsburys advert constantly opening. Using an android phone and have cleared cache etc

Yes. It happened yesterday and day before. Its fine when I have zoomed in on my Samsung phone, because first time i log in i can see the x and cancel it.

However when I zoom in, yesterday the sainsburys ad popped up twice within one minute,but there was no x button for me to cancel it. So i have to press back button on phone losing the page i was reading.

Admin: I will now try and upload the screenshots, please notice the time because it happened one after the other.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170414-212306.jpg
    Screenshot_20170414-212306.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20170414-212404.jpg
    Screenshot_20170414-212404.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
I keep getting it on iPhone, safari mobile version. Every time I change page it re-opens. It'll do this about 3 or 4 times, so not forever but it's still pretty irritating.

Still happening. Appears when i change pages. The x is very small and takes a while to click.
Please stop this ad?

Same here. Android mobile device in UK. It's appearing every time I change the page. Easy to close the advert but dont think it should be appearing every page.

I'm having the same issue using a Windows phone. It's absolutely maddening. It covers the whole screen and the 'x' is so close to the corner that whenever I try to click on it, I just get taken repeatedly to the Sainsbury's page. Must have happened 40+ times now.

Oh thank god it's not just me. Im on a IPhone with Safari .

Every time I load a new page it comes on . Easy enough to close but every single page refresh is a bit much !

Hopefully will stop now Easter Sunday is coming to an end

When are these going to stop ? I've now been getting an Aldi one on top of the Sainsbury's !

Yup I'm getting that too. That one actually closes for me though, unlike the stupid Sainbury's one. :growlmad:

Its driving me mad, aldi and sainsburys. Anyone any idea on how to stop them??

Me too every time I go to a new page I'm getting either Sainsbury's or Aldi advert popping up.

I got Aldi about four times in quick succession this morning, then an advert for a film in the same cover-the-whole-page format, but nothing has happened since. :)

Yes, I'm still getting them today when I select a thread to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->