Sainsburys Baby Club Offer

Just read the small print

Parents with children aged 3 months to 4 years at the time of joining will receive 1,000 Nectar points.

Pregnant women and parents with babies aged under 3 months at the time of joining will receive the

Huggies Mum & Baby Bundle, worth £9.99, when they purchase any pack of Huggies newborn nappies.

I registered two weeks ago and still waitting 1,000 Nectar points :)

ok am i being really dense? i clicked the link and it took me to the homepage but i can't see a parent club mentioned... :confused:

Hi all,

Just registered for this, does anyone know whats in the free huggies pack?

Thanks

ive had the mum and baby pack and theres some real useful things in there

in the box we got, a travel changing mat, a full size pack of huggies wipes, a huggie nappy and little swimmer sample. a pair of white booties, a small bottle of impereal leather foam burst boday wash, a pocket pack of kleenex tissues, and a sample size bottle of comfort pure softener, off the top of my head i think thats it lol x

How long did everyones free 1000 points take to come on their card ? i registered like a week ago :/

My baby has lived in the white booties that came in this pack, they're perfect for keeping his little feet warm while he's sat in his bouncer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->