Sainsburys toy sale items and prices

First time ever i spent nothing. Plenty for younger kids tho

Wow. The toy section was packed, the rest of the store was dead. I went in with a budget of £40 and spent almost double.
I got ,
Rainbow dash hair styling thing
Talking Sula
A doll travel cot
A magic kit ( the £12.50 one)
A 3d pen thing
A bath frog
2 bath turtles
6 dino blind bags.
2 secret life or pets blind bags, 2 other random blind bags ( not sure why I bought either of these, should have just got more dino ones. I got caught up in the madness.)
I think that's it.

I'm on my way up, managed to make it after my son''s assembly. Really hope there is something there :(

First time Ive made it so early and was worth the effort. Got there about 8 and the toy section was very quiet. Only a few other ladies. Got quite a few bits and bobs.

Blaze bath toy
Captain America figure
2 × Transformers Rescue Bots toys
2 dinosaur blind bags
3 Thomas mini blind bags
5 car Hot wheel pack
Large hot wheels set
1 Orchard pizza game
1 Orchard Dinosaur game

All half price! 1 orchard game for nephew and possibly the Hot Wheels set. Blind bags and Hot wheels cars are for advent calender.

Had a few more items in my basket but saw sense and didnt let sale madness take over!!! Was amazed at how relaxed it was. Getting busier as I left at 8.45.

It really wasn't worth the walk up there.

I just got a few stocking fillers for both wee ones:
3 x bing plush
8 pack of Play-doh
2 paw patrol mashems
Toy car
Stacking cups
Pretend mobile

I got a nerf gun, nerf bullets and a small car. Might go back for one of the big hot wheels sets. No track master anywhere :wacko:

I got a nerf gun, nerf bullets and a small car. Might go back for one of the big hot wheels sets. No track master anywhere :wacko:

Mine had the trackmaster. Not a single scooter though! Really wanted the paw patrol one

Ours had trackmaster too. About 100 stacked up at the front of the store! But majority of the things were baby toys. I was really disappointed but now I'm glad because there was nothing I actually needed from there anyway so would've only spent for the sake of it

Mine had the trackmaster. Not a single scooter though! Really wanted the paw patrol one

A few people on HDUK said sainsburys and Argos are the same so they have similar offers. Just checked and they have a paw patrol scooter for 14.99. Not sure if they are the same one though?!

I actually thought it was way better this year than previous years they actually had loads i wanted. My boys are 6 and 4.

I went this afternoon and never bought anything. The store I went to had more toys aimed at younger children.

I popped in on the way home from work. Bought the vtech alphabet bus for my unborn baby's first christmas (yes 14 months early! :blush:)

I also bought super girl, bat girl and bee girl (??) figures for my daughter, as well as some play doh pots.

Could have spent more, but had to stop myself!

Funnily enough our store didn't have the paw patrol scooter either.

A few people on HDUK said sainsburys and Argos are the same so they have similar offers. Just checked and they have a paw patrol scooter for 14.99. Not sure if they are the same one though?!

I'll get the Argos one then. Thanks!

My husband just 'sent' me to our local sainsburys, I wasn't that fussed about going. Managed to get quite a bit for my 2 year old and a couple of bits for my 5 year old. I thought our was much better than last year though

Uhh so annoyed. I just spoke to my BIL who works in the sainsburys I went to and they didn't put everything out on the first day! So annoying I probably could have got better stuff if I went on the Thursday :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->