salad has been evicted from the salad draw in my fridge MORE ADDED!!!!

Wriggley

Reaction score
to make room for the 24 bars of chocolate I brought in my food shop today :-/ hehe! I couldn't decide which ones I wanted so I brought one of everything :blush: OH thought I was joking til we got to the till and he realised I was being serious

:rofl: Can I have some!! This made me giggle!! Chocolate tastes soo much better than salad!! Enjoy!!

to make room for the 24 bars of chocolate I brought in my food shop today :-/ hehe! I couldn't decide which ones I wanted so I brought one of everything :blush: OH thought I was joking til we got to the till and he realised I was being serious

:haha::haha::haha:

I lol'd at this, brilliant! I had a similar episode yesterday when dh had to throw the unopened grapes and kiwis away and replaced the fridge space with Turkish delight :thumbup:

You are my long lost twin!!!

This is me lately, less chocolate and more cake, brownies, and pie. This week I have made each and bought mini cupcakes and doughnut holes. Good thing I passed my GD test

:rofl: now I needed this laugh.. to funny, good one:thumbup:

Oh I'm so jealous. I have GD and am a sweets addict! I'm now buying candy and chocolates to give to other people... If I see something I really want I buy it and give it to my sister or DH! Lol.

Can't wait till this GD is gone so I can have my treats again!!

That is too funny. What are you going to do when you go for some chocolate but still can't decide which kind to have? Maybe just one bite of each? :haha:

I'll be over soon....craving chocolate so bad!!

X

haha! well another 16 bars have been added to the draw now...

we had brought some chicken steaks and after cooking for the advised time the chicken were still pink so we put it on a bit longer and still came out pink but was burnt at the same time so obviously i couldnt eat them and i wanted my money back - they were £4 so i took them back and came out with 4 more packs of chocolate = another 16 bars :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->