Sam back in eastenders...

No she can't, you would have thought she would have had some lessons whilst she was away LOL

i couldnt believe her crying!! she looked like she was laughing!

She's awful. Her face is all disfigured from the drug abuse. I served her once when worked for Tammy girl when she had no nose. She was so moody and ignorant. I almost had to turn off eastenders tonght- her shreaking little voice and bad acting was really annoying me. Please tell me she'll be killed off by xmas? perhaps bianca will do it! x

she is leaving on monday according to eastenders... but i reckon it will be a death to get rid of her lol

She definately can't.
I don't get it with Eastenders, the last girl to play Sam was much better, but she was like a different character aswell.

was it just me or did anyone else notice how ugly she was when crying, omg, u put a pic of her on ur fire place n the kids will stay well away!!!! lol

lol...i thought it was just me...when she was sobbing she looked so weird...i couldnt make out if she was laughing or pretending to cry!! x

she definitely looks scary, my 16 year old near died when she saw her and she shouted out OMG what is that!!!

lol!! i have just seen her again today. Flicking through channels and eastenders was on lol.
I dont think she should be allowed to play her any more. They should have brought the other sam in. IMO she was a much better actress.

who played the last sam? cant picture her x

so glad shes got banged up now lol
she's so annoying!
ricky and biana for life :p

Her mouth drives me crazy!! She looks like she has no top lip! I love Bianca though, she makes me laugh!

It's like watching the bride of chucky, I was shouting at my tv saying 'oh no please don't make her cry again'!

I think she's aware of how odd she looks when she is in crying mode because she covers her mouth alot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->