Sams birth story 23.10.07

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
Sam was due on the 22nd of october 07 so i waited all day for things t happen but they didnt :rofl:
early hours the of the nxt day i woke up for a wee :rofl: wen i got to the toilet id had a show so i phoned hubby who works an hour away saying come home
i thenn phoned the hospital sayin i was coming in as i ad strep b
hubby arrived home soon after so we took the kids round to my aunts .
we arrived at the hospital at 7am. at the hospital i was meeted by jane my community midwife so iwas really pleased cos i was been looked after by some1 i knew :happydance:
she put me on a drip of antibiotics then examined me i wasa bit upset as i was only 3cm n not in any pain :rofl:
an hour later i was using gas n air cos the contractions were coming strong by this time i was 6cm :happydance:
9.30 i said i was ready t push so she told me t relax n my body would do it for me n she was right at 9.35 sam made an apperance without me aving to push:rofl:
then it all went wrong i started to bleed n they couldnt stop it so the doc came in n told me t breath the gas n air the nxt thing i knew i was in more pain than wen i was in labour :rofl: it felt like they were pushing baby bk :rofl:
its cos he was pulling the placenter from me as it was stuck
an hour later i was able to hold sam :cloud9: he weighed 7lb 7oz i was home the nxt day but i cant av anymore babies as my womb isnt strong enough to carry a baby past 13wks :cry:
sorry its so long hope it doesnt scare any1

Awwww hun, ur son is gorgeous, im so sorry it didnt go so great. :hugs: xx

He is completly adorable.
Im so sorry to hear you had such a traumatic one sweety :hugs:

Aww so sorry to hear things went wrong at the end there but Samsam is GORGEOUS!! xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->