Santa Experience

oliv

Reaction score
We just booked our for this year!! So excited because I missed out on this one last year because it booked out so fast and we ended up at a pretty crappy one!!

Ahh glad you managed to get the one you wanted booked this year! How exciting. I need to look at what's on this year and get something booked in xx

Great!
I'm looking for somewhere really good to go this year. I'd looked at Our local railway's Santa experience but it's £150 for a booth and I think that's a bit steep. It's for 6 people but that's still £25 each and we'd only be taking one child so one gift. But, you do get a hot chocolare and a gingerbread man. I wonder if the gingerbread man is made of gold, lol.

It's crazy how early you need to book. I booked ours in January, lol. We're off to Lapland UK again this year but if that failed there is a farm near us that does an amazing grotto.

It is madness. But I'm so excited because I know they will love it and last years one was such a let down

I think we're going to do a santa train this year. Booking from 1st september.

I may look at a train experience. We booked one two years ago but the girls got ill and we couldn't go. Last year we went to a farm and they had a great grotto so may do that again too....plus the girls will remember it from last year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->