Santa Grotto Present

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
My son went to see santa with his unit yesterday (he's special needs). As a mother of a child born with a deformity I think this is hilarious. Who thinks up these names? 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 47
Looks like a bad translation/misinterpretation of 'transform'! Being as it looks similar to transformers!

Looks like a bad translation/misinterpretation of 'transform'! Being as it looks similar to transformers!

It must be. I'm still laughing over it :haha: Thomas loves it at least. I bet his teacher was like 'oh dear....' :haha:

Oh Lord! When I was 7 I was in hospital in the run up to Christmas with complicated dislocations (my brothers and I thought it would be a good idea to swing my by my arms and legs- it was not :haha:) and there was a Christmas party with gifts delivered by a charity, I was given a knitted doll with twisty arms with a pendant saying "Loosey Lucy", apparently Santa was so embarrassed, my mum was in hysterics and still has it :haha:
I'm glad Thomas likes his truck, it does look cool!

Oh Lord! When I was 7 I was in hospital in the run up to Christmas with complicated dislocations (my brothers and I thought it would be a good idea to swing my by my arms and legs- it was not :haha:) and there was a Christmas party with gifts delivered by a charity, I was given a knitted doll with twisty arms with a pendant saying "Loosey Lucy", apparently Santa was so embarrassed, my mum was in hysterics and still has it :haha:
I'm glad Thomas likes his truck, it does look cool!

Haha oh my god 😂 I love it! It's a one step changer I think he was able to change it to a truck by himself so I'm very impressed and it seems quite sturdy.

Omg i just cackled! Some of the names are terrible, bet the teacher felt a tad awkward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->