santas list....

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Today my friend posted on th

"Just saw Santa, and I gave him my list"

Am I crazy to think when I saw this .....,"that the only thing I want for Xmas is a BFP and a healthy happy baby in9 months" um definitely trying sooooo hard!!! To.....stay positive but it can be so frikken discouraging.

Like this girl I know has three kids..three baddddddddddd kids that she doesn't usually even have with her most of the time. .. but today she posts she is pregnant!?!? My son is well behaves almost 9. And we are in every position ready to have a baby. My husband's first so it means more ans more to me each cycle. I am jealous I can admit it.....because I'm tired of holding it in. It Will tell me apart keeping it in.

Dear st. Nick if u exist. . .please give me a bfp. Dear husband and I deserve it.

Definitely not crazy! If you are so am I! I told hubby that if we get a bfp I don't want anything for christmas and to save his money for the baby! We're starting our 6th cycle and last month was especially hard since AF was a week and 3 days late!! Grr... evil witch...
And it'd be a great early bday present for me! :D (bday Dec 30 period due Dec 21) that or the witch will be the Grinch this month. Haha

I am wishing the same and I already have a baby, so dont even worry!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->