Sarah's Weight Loss Journey

SweetNothings

Can't wait to be a mom!
Reaction score
I'm starting a journal in the hopes that I lose some weight. I put on about 15 lbs after going on a medication and lost some of it but regained it again. My main goal is to lose 15 lbs and KEEP IT OFF this time! So here's to healthy eating and working out. If anyone wants a workout buddy or anyone to talk to for advice and tips exchange feel free to pm me ore reply here

So today is day 1 and hopefully I'll be able to hold back on my cravings. So far I've had coffee and I'm about to make some oatmeal. My problem doesn't come til later on at night when I want to have a couple glasses of wine and then ice cream or something else sweet.

My goal today is to get in a 1/2 hr run and do some weights and resistance training. I've gotten into a good routine with the weights and broken it down to a split cycle so that I can work on one body part a day and I've managed to work into a circuit where I'm moving quick enough that my heart rate is up during the weights portion of my workout which means I'm working off a good deal of calories when I'm lifting too!!! Anyways better get my butt in motion.

Good luck to anyone else on their weight loss journey

I've been eating pretty well today...which is a plus. I worked out for a bit today with my weights but didnt do any cardio so I guess I'll have to get straight to that tomorrow. I wish I had more energy to get up and go do it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better!

Good luck I started yesturday too Ive 72lbs to loose

Good luck I started yesturday too Ive 72lbs to loose

aww thanks...good luck to you too! how are you finding the eating? thats my hardest part ..cutting down on the cravings for sweets and such

I have been trying to lose weight for a couple of months now. I have managed to lose 12 pounds, but I want to lose at least 18 more...28 at most. From my heaviest I am down 25 pounds. My biggest problem is that I feel hungry at bedtime and then have a hard time sleeping. I now also feel guilty if I do not get a work out in. Good luck everyone!!! Feel free to PM me for support. It is so much easier to do when someone tells you that you need to do it.:hugs:

I have been trying to lose weight for a couple of months now. I have managed to lose 12 pounds, but I want to lose at least 18 more...28 at most. From my heaviest I am down 25 pounds. My biggest problem is that I feel hungry at bedtime and then have a hard time sleeping. I now also feel guilty if I do not get a work out in. Good luck everyone!!! Feel free to PM me for support. It is so much easier to do when someone tells you that you need to do it.:hugs:

Night time is the worst for me too!!!! its terrible because im super good all day and i blow it at night with pizza and popcorn and sometimes too much red wine!!!! lol i really need to get that under control!!!!

Night time is the worst for me too!!!! its terrible because im super good all day and i blow it at night with pizza and popcorn and sometimes too much red wine!!!! lol i really need to get that under control!!!![/QUOTE]

I have actually given up drinking for one month...maybe longer if this goes well. So far, I have lost more weight and it is getting easier to resist. I think it was a good metabolism boost that I really needed. I do love my wine though!!!:happydance:

I have actually given up drinking for one month...maybe longer if this goes well. So far, I have lost more weight and it is getting easier to resist. I think it was a good metabolism boost that I really needed. I do love my wine though!!!:happydance:

Hmmm im thinking i should do the same...i think i need to even out my macronutrients because i think i eat too many carbs and not enough protein and probably just the right amount of fat.

My boyfriend ordered me a bench with the leg extension on the end of it and some weights and a barbell so I can work out at home and then I'm going to try to incorporate 3-4 runs a week. So hopefully that will work for me.

Today I had a pretty good workout with the weights, gonna go for a walk or a jog later and have been doing pretty well eating wise.

I'm very excited to get back into my original weight training routine next week. Trying to look for new music to put on my iPod to motivate me some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->