Saturday 8th August - Victoria Park - Leicester - 1pm *ALL WELCOME*

Can I meet up with you girls a bit later as im working til 3pm unless I work a sicky :muaha: xxxx

Arghh I'm gunna have to bow out, bloody bills :( I'm as skint as skint can be :( sorry!!!

Dawny! - Pull a sicky!!!

Sarah if u wanna come i got an extra space in my car...

Arghh I'm gunna have to bow out, bloody bills :( I'm as skint as skint can be :( sorry!!!

omg i swear im loosing the plot, i meant to post that in the other leicester meet sorry!! I'm still on for this one

Can I come???!!

I'm not exactly a teenager, but live in Leicester!!! :happydance::happydance:

For those who have asked, Vicky park is literally a 5 minute walk from the train station. Come out of the station, turn left up London Road (walk up the hill, not down towards the town centre) and the park is at the top of the hill on the right hand side. And the main gates are the first thing you come to.

If you get lost, there's a very nice pub called the Old Horse a bit further up on the left opposite the park. I might come in on the bus so can meet anyone who's 'lost' in there! :winkwink:

Oh, and if anyone wants my number for proper directions, or just if they are coming on their own and want to know where we are, just drop me a PM.:hugs:

Can I come???!!

For those who have asked, Vicky park is literally a 5 minute walk from the train station. Come out of the station, turn left up London Road (walk up the hill, not down towards the town centre) and the park is at the top of the hill on the right hand side. And the main gates are the first thing you come to.

If you get lost, there's a very nice pub called the Old Horse a bit further up on the left opposite the park. I might come in on the bus so can meet anyone who's 'lost' in there! :winkwink:

Oh I always thought it was the entrance on the road near homebase lol

Don't listen to me everyone you'll end up the otherside of the park sorry :blush:

Can I come???!!

Oh I always thought it was the entrance on the road near homebase lol

Don't listen to me everyone you'll end up the otherside of the park sorry :blush:

Well, I'm presuming this is the main entrance, I may be wrong! It's the massive metal gates. Are these the ones people are talking about????

Can I come if I have had LO by then and am feeling upto it???

Not sure if Im too late or not :rofl:

Just looking for some friends with babies near by...:hugs:

Of cousre anyone is welcome!!! I'll update OP...

I dont know leicester well but i was under the impression the th main entrance was the big metal gates??? Please someone correct me if i'm wrong??

Shall we just say the big metal gates then, and not the main entrance?

It is C on this map and you can see the train station as well:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?gbv=...2.627072,-1.121292&spn=0.011436,0.027509&z=15

Oh am i getting confused between the main entrance and the main gates then??

Lol if we just meet at the ones on London Road it'll be easier as no one seems to know which one is the main entrance :shrug: stupid leicester city council lol they should have a big sign saying "main entrance"

Im sorry to pull out last minute girls but I cant make it xxxx

Does anyone know how far leicester is from me?? Well more how long it would take me on train??

https://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/tt

It will take about an hour an a half, train with one change...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->