• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Savannah - middle names!

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi :)

We are currently liking the name Savannah for our little girl, but we are having trouble coming up with a middle name!

We don't want the really common middle names like Grace, Kate, Rose, Jade, etc.. and we don't go much on "old fashioned" names either.

I know it's very picky, so it's hard! :dohh: My dp is the fussier one, so I am trying to have as many suggestions as possible, and just hoping something sticks out!

Thanks for any suggestions!

I was going to suggest Grace and Rose :haha:

Savannah Claire
Savannah Piper
Savannah Prudence
Savannah Elise
Savannah Margot
Savannah Olivia
Savannah Emilia
Savannah Renee
Savannah Marin
Savannah Juliet
Savannah Jude
Savannah Bailey

Lol I really like the middle names I listed, but dp wants something less common! I imagine there are a lot of savannah grace babies! It is such a nice combination though!

Ooh I like Savannah Emilia :)

I really like Savannah Jude. Savannah is a long name and I kinda feel like the middle name has to be short and punchy if that makes any sense at all to you 😂😂

I'm assuming you've already named your LO, but my cousin's name is Savanna Raine. I love her name.

Savannah Elise is lovely, my sisters name is Elise and I've only ever known one other

Savannah Pearl
Savannah Storm
Savannah Violet
Savannah Fleur
Savannah Willow
Savannah Blake
Savannah Helene
Savannah Opal
Savannah Iris
Savannah Indigo
Savannah Lila
Savannah Hope