Savannahs Xmas Present is here!!

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
I'm so excited, Ava's xmas present came today. It's so awesome!! Not sure if she's just being a bit sooky or she doesn't like it but time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 36
I saw those in a store the other day and thought how adorable is that!!! Love it!!

:wohoo: i love it! maddi has that and she loves it, we call it mr. cow :) x x x

(sarah - this is probably an odd thing to say but isn't it strange your in Australia, we're in england and or babies have the same thing :blush: or is it just me :blush:) x x x

Yes I do find it weird! but cool all the same. I can't figure out if Savannah doesn't like it or I just put her on it at the wrong time coz she always seems to cry when I put her in it.

Yes I do find it weird! but cool all the same. I can't figure out if Savannah doesn't like it or I just put her on it at the wrong time coz she always seems to cry when I put her in it.

it is great isn't :) maddi was the same at first as she like to sit up a bit more, i'm sure savannah will like it soon :) x x x

Thats very cute!

Lola has a similar one,I think she was just confused for the first week but now LOVES to chill in it :lol:

:rofl:
It does look pretty comfy huh? I was actually thinking that one of the tubes would be good for bfing.

:wohoo: glad you got it hunni. Jacob didnt like it at first now he doesnt mind sitting in it for a good 30mins before he gets bored :) XXX

We have this too. She dosent bother with it now but I thought it was fab when we first got it!!!

:wohoo: i love it! maddi has that and she loves it, we call it mr. cow :) x x x

(sarah - this is probably an odd thing to say but isn't it strange your in Australia, we're in england and or babies have the same thing :blush: or is it just me :blush:) x x x

Lol we have one too! :happydance: Its in the cupboard ready for xmas lol

Ohhhh this is so cute!! My niece has one and she loves it!! I want one for Abigail!!

I have that for Rihanna Sarah and she loves it x got some piccies somewhere.. Think Ema has it too for Jacob

So many ppl have it, it's great! I think Rachel16+bump (whatever her new name is) has it too, lol.
:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"