Saw and heard my baby's heartbeat today 6w2d

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Like the title says, I got to see and hear my baby today. The tech said all she saw initially was a sac and fetal pole, but as she was moving to the left to check my ovary baby came into view. It even had little arm buds. And the tech kept saying "her" lol, because I told her I would love a baby girl. ♡♡♡♡♡

Like the title says, I got to see and hear my baby today. The tech said all she saw initially was a sac and fetal pole, but as she was moving to the left to check my ovary baby came into view. It even had little arm buds. And the tech kept saying "her" lol, because I told her I would love a baby girl. ♡♡♡♡♡

Congratulations.
Arms buds at 6 weeks 2 days, WOW I didn't think that was even possible, sure you aren't further on?
Love to see a photo!

We just saw and heard ours too! It was amazing. I am 6 weeks 3 days and also had arm and leg buds :)
Have to change my ticker when I get home!

Great news. I have a scan on Fri at 8+1, I am so nervous!!

They didn't give me pictures, it was an emergency scan and they don't do that for some reason. I'll never forget the way it looked though :)

Awww massive congrats hun!! So pleased for you! Hope I am able to join you as bump buddy after my next scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->